I want to be posting more, but the thought of writing out a bunch of paragraphs seems daunting. But if I put it in a bulleted list, it’s like I’m just jotting stuff down and TOTALLY not REAL writing, right?
- At 2 1/2, Raelin is pretty much fully potty trained. It took about a week. It was so painless that I’m wondering what the catch is. I still have flashbacks to trying to potty train Rory at 3 1/2 and begging her to JUST POOP ALREADY!
- For the past few months, I’ve been attempting to get healthier as I crawl out of the depression that was making me eat my feelings and never leave the couch. I started by tracking my calories on MyFitnessPal, and in May I started P90X3. I’ve lost around 8 pounds, 2 inches in my hips, and 4 inches in my waist. I’ve gained so much muscle, especially in my legs, that I’m constantly poking at them in wonder and awe. I still have a ways to go and I get impatient and have “fat days” where I feel like it’s never going to go away. But I didn’t grow this fupa overnight and it’s not going to go away overnight. And sometimes I just need a cheeseburger. For reasons.
- I still get sad that R.E.M. broke up.
- I cancelled my Spotify premium subscription and signed up to get Ipsy makeup bags instead. I’m working on accepting that people change, including me, and if I want to be more girly I don’t have to be ashamed of it and it doesn’t mean I have to be labeled a certain way or change who I am just because I put some effing bronzer on. That said, they sent me deep tanning oil and I’m like DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME AT ALL?!? Also, I reeeeally miss Spotify Premium.
- This is my living room right now. #sendhelp